woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a complete electrical mismatch. Although it may beep, the performance is nowhere near what you'd get with the 5 inch coil that's made for the Delta. Meanwhile if you like it anyhow, it won't harm the machine. --Dave J.

OP
OP
Chevyfan2k9

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a complete electrical mismatch. Although it may beep, the performance is nowhere near what you'd get with the 5 inch coil that's made for the Delta. Meanwhile if you like it anyhow, it won't harm the machine. --Dave J.

Yea It figures I sold the bounty hunter and forgot I had the 4" coil for it but anyways what other size coils are made for this or will work with it besides the 5"?

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The Delta works with the "Greek series" otherwise known as "Fratbros" searchcoils. They exist in two different configurations, push-on connectors and screw-coupling connectors. Make sure you get the right one.

The smallest compatible searchcoil is the 5 inch DD.

There are several others larger, check the website. For the Delta I wouldn't recommend anything larger than the 11 inch elliptical DD, the Delta is tuned for medium size and smaller searchcoils. Not to discourage from the 11 incher, some people really like it on the Delta as you can read on this very forum.

What searchoil is best depends on the search conditions and your personal preferences.

--Dave J.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chevyfan2k9

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Delta works with the "Greek series" otherwise known as "Fratbros" searchcoils. They exist in two different configurations, push-on connectors and screw-coupling connectors. Make sure you get the right one.

The smallest compatible searchcoil is the 5 inch DD.

There are several others larger, check the website. For the Delta I wouldn't recommend anything larger than the 11 inch elliptical DD, the Delta is tuned for medium size and smaller searchcoils. Not to discourage from the 11 incher, some people really like it on the Delta as you can read on this very forum.

What searchoil is best depends on the search conditions and your personal preferences.

--Dave J.

Thanks Dave for the info

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread