teknetics alpha, or delta 4000?

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey guys and girl what do you think about the the teknetics alpha and delta 4000? I was thinking the delta 4000 but not sure. i want a intermediate metal detector that can detect gold silver and old coins... want to use on beach and land and water but just shallow water. mostly land more than beaches which detector is best for the job? thanks for opinions!! :icon_thumleft:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All the detectors you mentioned so far i think the Teknetics Delta 4000 is superior ...lite, deep and easy to learn.
Gary

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All the detectors you mentioned so far i think the Teknetics Delta 4000 is superior ...lite, deep and easy to learn.
Gary

yeah i want a metal detector that i can trust and wont miss anything that i sweep over and it tells what type of metal it is its 279 dollars i think its worth it is it a intermediate detector though?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ya it`s got lighting fast responce time to every target in the ground...it can sound like a machine gun in a heavy ironed area.
It`s got 1-99 numeric target ID....6 levels of adjustable Discrimination... 2.3 pounds.... 3 search modes....multiple notches.... at MSRP $ 279.00 great price.
One of our sponcers here will cut you a better price than that (Keith at Fort Bedford Detectors) will give you a member discount as will most of the vendors here.
Gary

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah i want a metal detector that i can trust and wont miss anything that i sweep over and it tells what type of metal it is its 279 dollars i think its worth it is it a intermediate detector though?

yup but what about the fisher f2 is that a good machine does it go deep?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yep 101
they are both very capable machines and deep Both built by First Texas....the trick is puttin any company`s coil over the target.
Gary

OP
OP
T

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yep 101 they are both very capable machines and deep Both built by First Texas....the trick is puttin any company`s coil over the target. Gary

Yeah I'm thinking about the fisher f2 :) we'll see haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Relichunter3

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2014
Bavaria, Germany
Detector(s) used
Technetiks Delta 4000, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both of the detectors mentioned above, the Delta 4000 and the F2. I prefer the Delta 4000 over the F2. The delta is easier to use, the discrimination is better on it, it has faster recovery speed when theres multiple targets, it runs off of only 1 9 volt battery where the F2 takes 2, and it has more tones than the F2. Just my opinion.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F2 is arguably the best entry level detector on the market. The Delta does gain a few features for just a couple of bucks more. 101 give me a call and we can talk about the differences if you would like. :)

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey guys and girl what do you think about the the teknetics alpha and delta 4000? I was thinking the delta 4000 but not sure. i want a intermediate metal detector that can detect gold silver and old coins... want to use on beach and land and water but just shallow water. mostly land more than beaches which detector is best for the job? thanks for opinions!! :icon_thumleft:

Don't forget the new kid on the block, Teknetics EuroTek Pro Metal Detector | BigBoysHobbies. This machine is more stable and has adjustable iron audio! WOW!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved my Delta 4000. Now have a Omega 8000.

F75PAHUNTER

Mar 10, 2014
Hanover Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LTD, Deus Xp, tecknetics gamma, Garrett pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can afford the gamma its a machine with more features,, manual GB and ground grab GB. Hooked to a optional DD waterproof coil it covers good area and gets coins and large gold at a good depth. Nothing wrong with the stock coil you just need to over swing a little. Very light swing all day, I love mine...

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 6000 is my best kept secret. You can swing this detector all day long. The single 9 volt battery seems to last forever. I have found a few places where I needed the manual ground balance.

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Delta, better than the F2 and Alpha in depth and ID. The Eurotek Pro with the larger coil is a bit deeper and a bit better than the Delta 4000.

Oct 24, 2012
casper wyoming
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 my first one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to all of this but I have the alpha 2000 and it's my frist one I bought and I bought it last year or so and by the way I'm from casper wyoming here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread