rekarstien

Aug 9, 2013
Glenolden PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics Omega 8000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to buy another machine

I am new to the hobby and I have a Teknetics Omega 8000 with a NEL Tornado coil that I am pleased with the depth that I am getting out of it and I want to by another machine so I can take a friend along with me when I go detecting. I was thinking should I buy a Delta or Gamma or should I up grade to the T2. What will I gain by buying the T2? Is the T2 that much better then the Omega? I would to like to hear so advise from someone that has used both machines.

DigDug1

Jan 16, 2014
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Teknetiics Eurotek Pro , Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eurotek Pro for your friends. Easy to use and one heck of a machine for the money!:headbang:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T2 is better id opt for the t2se with its boost mode get you even more depth, if ur in the market for another we might need a little more info like, do you just want another detector just to have for friends or you looking for a back up to ur omega,looking for something similar, mayb what do intend to detect for, its just there are alot of people here that can recomend a great machine for you with the right info ya know, either way best of luck hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread