Fisher Labs Service

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently had to send my detector to Fisher Labs in El Paso, Texas. My T2 SE just didn't seem to be performing correctly or getting the normal depth. So I sent it out sand they received it last Wednesday. Mind you I live in Maine so it's traveling a great distance. Well it came back today with some spare washers and Velcro straps. They also replaced the small rubber cover on the pinpoint switch. They recalibrated my 11" coil and this baby is hotter than ever. Just took it into my test garden and it's performing incredibly. Super impressed. I would call that a pretty impressive service department. My machine was back after only 6 business days from Texas. New parts and all cleaned up and running better than ever.
So thank you Fisher Labs for doing an awesome job. Not only do you build incredible machines but you stand behind them and your service is awesome. No haggling about warranties or if it's my fault the machine wasn't running right. They just fixed it and sent it back. I wish my $2000 refrigerator maker offered the same service . But that's a whole different subject I won't get started on. :-)

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad they fixed my buddy up. I had a similar experience with them about 2 years ago. Without a long story, they went above and beyond for me as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread