Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Got out to an early Colonial Cellar the first day i got my detector back from First Texas.
I snapped it in half and sent it in..They fixed it up and put a new coil on it free of charge..I must say this is the second time they did this for me..Amazing there is still a company out there with good service the American way..I will never buy any other detector for sure..

First day out and first target was this Rev War buckle..Only 2 known in existence..
If your a cellar hole hunter than this is a must have machine:icon_thumright:

Here is the story.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/441597-colonial-cellar-hole-1775-liberty-buckle.html

~Blaze~

Attachments

• teknetics post 001.jpg
    teknetics post 001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 145

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the fact that two of us T2 users are on the Banner says something about it's ability to sniff out the colonial goodness :-) Great find bro

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hear you both Johnny and Abe !
i just joined up my new T2 LTD will be here tomorrow,,,then right to a colonial cabin site.
Gary

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you both Johnny and Abe !
i just joined up my new T2 LTD will be here tomorrow,,,then right to a colonial cabin site.
Gary

Glad to hear it Gary. If it's not too trashy don't be afraid to put that bad boy in all metal. You'll be digging down to China :-)

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear it Gary. If it's not too trashy don't be afraid to put that bad boy in all metal. You'll be digging down to China :-)
How do you run your t2 when its trashy?

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
I run the same settings all the time..

99 0 disc 2+ tones..

If your not using 0 disc your missing lots of stuff..Once you use 0 disc regularly,you will never use disc again..

Although that video of all metal mode looks fantastic you will be digging lots of iron before you aquire an acute ear for it..

~Blaze~

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep...we run our T2's at 0 disc...

For my T2SE: 0 disc, 70-80 sens (or as high as possible and remain stable), BP mode (Russ runs his standard T2 in 2+ tone)

SCdigger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread