T2 Answers A Frantic Call from Down Deep

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning my T2 responded to a frantic call from deep down. When I freed it from it's deep confines it put a smile on my face. it was a 1944 lady liberty telling me Merry Christmas on this eve. I have a smile and she has a new warm house.
Then it was time to call the wife and tell her there would be a new women in the house! I am sorry I don't have a clue how to get pictures on my computer much less post them. I don't have a clue how I did it.

Attachments

• IMG_0162[1].JPG
    IMG_0162[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice going to the Walking Liberty Half Dollar! It's beautiful coin! The T2 with the Sharpshooter search coil kicks butt.

tabman

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Great picture. I like the way you tld the story as well. Keep it up. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5- Teknetics T 2 Classic w NEL Sharpshooter coil - Whites TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going to the Walking Liberty Half Dollar! It's beautiful coin! The T2 with the Sharpshooter search coil kicks butt.

tabman
I really like this T 2 and the sharpshooter coil. I am no pro for sure. But this combination makes it very simple. I was certainly surprised when I pulled her out of the ground. I did a search on this school and it was opened in 1952. I have found a number of wheat cents also there. This school has given me almost 300 coins since July when I purchased this machine.

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Great picture. I like the way you tld the story as well. Keep it up. PEACE:RONB
I thought it was kind of a cute way to introduce her.

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It amazes me how these silver coins come out of the ground. I also found some silver dimes and they came out of the shinning like new money. That silver half came out of the ground just as pictured.

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that type of lady would be welcome in my house and I would even give up my seat by the Lopi Stove for her ! hahaha.. Great find-congratulations !! Merry Christmas

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that type of lady would be welcome in my house and I would even give up my seat by the Lopi Stove for her ! hahaha.. Great find-congratulations !! Merry Christmas
Thank You and have a Merry Christmas yourself.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find,the t2 with the sharpshooter coil makes it a great machine.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It amazes me how these silver coins come out of the ground. I also found some silver dimes and they came out of the shinning like new money. That silver half came out of the ground just as pictured.

I take it from your name that you are a Snap On dealer?

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was an independent dealer in Kenosha Wi for 20 years. Sold my business in 2014 and have been semi retired ever since.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was an independent dealer in Kenosha Wi for 20 years. Sold my business in 2014 and have been semi retired ever since.

My wife HATES the Snap On guy! probably a good 20K in tools in the last dozen years BUT when I have a job to do I have the right tool to do it. Been turning wrenches for 30+ years, ASE Certified Master Tech.
I hear being a Snap On dealer is like joining the MOB, no one gets to quit LOL!

OP
OP
S

Snap on Man

Apr 15, 2012
Tupelo, Ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there was a lot of wife's who thought the same way. It's funny you mentioned the MOB. Kenosha is a very Italian town. When I moved south I got remarried and my wife thinks I am down here hiding from the MOB.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions