where are all the west tn guys at ???

TERRY IN TN

Aug 12, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee
Well, right here in Bartlett of Course! Dig dirt in the winter, scoop water in the summer. Bought wife detector Ace250....three years ago, got her hooked, now she has Ace250, Fisher F4 and
Teknetics T2. Can't beat a hunting partner like that. Every Friday she wants to know where we are going diggin on the weekend!!!!
HH
Terry

OP
OP
tndigger

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
been gone for a while nice to see everyone give me a shout if you anyone wants to go.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
We moved to Texas of course!!! Coming home for Thanksgiving to Milledgeville!! I have a great place to detect a one night camp by Forrest!! Whoopieeeee!

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ripley Tn here bout 50 miles north of memphis:headbang:

mikep829

Jan 18, 2009
Bartlett, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Wilson Coin Select
Just moved to west tn in October. Looking for a hunting buddy, I'm military stationed in millington. I moved here from Va Beach and left some good Civil War hunting areas around Richmond, would like to find some here. I'm a people person and have no problem knocking on door to ask permission to hunt land.

mikep829

Jan 18, 2009
Bartlett, TN
Detector(s) used
Just moved to west tn in October. Looking for a hunting buddy, I'm military stationed in millington. I moved here from Va Beach and left some good Civil War hunting areas around Richmond, would like to find some here. I'm a people person and have no problem knocking on door to ask permission to hunt land.

And willing to drive a good distance.

mikep829

Jan 18, 2009
Bartlett, TN
Detector(s) used
Hey Freddy, I actually graduated from Cascade out in Wartrace. My son and a lot of family lives in Mufreesboro.

freddy78

Feb 25, 2013
Shelbyille TN
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah me and most of my family went to Cascade as well

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, right here in Bartlett of Course! Dig dirt in the winter, scoop water in the summer. Bought wife detector Ace250....three years ago, got her hooked, now she has Ace250, Fisher F4 and
Teknetics T2. Can't beat a hunting partner like that. Every Friday she wants to know where we are going diggin on the weekend!!!!
HH
Terry

Terry, I am in Arlington quite often. Always looking for someone to go out with. I hunt land and water.

tennesseejed

Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
spring hill. i travel alot so it will be good to keep up with some ol' tennessee folks!

kkfos1975

Jun 7, 2010
Dyersburg, Tn
Detector(s) used
V3I, DFX, XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Dyersburg and have the same trouble would love to go hunt with someone other than my wife lol. Anyone interested heres my cell 731-334-8645. I hunt with v3i, Dfx, xlt. I will be more than glad to even loan out one of mine to have someone to hunt with.

RotZorn

Feb 12, 2013
Munford, TN
Detector(s) used
F5,F2,MPX,1T-Pilot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Munford, I live in Munford! It's the next town along Hwy 51 about 5 miles north of Millington.

I work in Memphis, which is a 30 mile commute and as those of you who are familiar with Shelby, Tipton, & lauderdale counties 51 easily strings together Memphis, Millington, Covington, Munford, Brighton, Atoka, Ripley, and Dyersburg.

I'm looking for more folks to hunt with PM me.

Murrell gang

Aug 16, 2011
Jackson , Tenn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,bounty hunter tracker 4,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in jackson,Tenn been to hot to get and do alot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread