Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya got a smoken deal on the Saber. Good question , I'd like to know also.

OP
OP
B

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
hello, "extractor" my name is ben i live up here in bangor maine, and just wanted to say hi. do you own a tesoro sabre 2. i just got one from a friend of mine, and i love it so far. how do you like yours. i did figure out what the knob on the back is for it's for adjusting the threshold in all metal mode. here is a link that might help ya out some. http://66.51.97.78/coinist/ttipspage1.html thank you "big dig" "casey" for the link it help me out alot. now i know what the knob is for and how to adjust my threshold in all metal mode thank you "god bless" ben.

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A couple of points worth remembering in regards to the Silver sabre 11 is that it likes a slow sweep speed and that the Threshold control also effects the Silent Search discriminate Mode.
Turning up the threshold in Disc mode will strengthen all target signals in this mode.
Remember to turn it back a bit before you switch back to All Metal mode, otherwise your eardrums might cop a hammering.
Cheers,
Adrian SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread