Tesoro Golden Sabre / First One / Rectangular Control Box

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your best bet is going to be eBay. Last week there was a first generation Golden Sabre (with surface blanking and notch filtering). Just use the search engine and use the phrase, "used tesoro metal detector" set to look through all sections. There are fresh items almost everyday. It is not unusual to find Golden Sabres, Golden Sabre II's, and Golden Sabre uMax as well as the different Silver Sabres.

chemist100

Jan 21, 2007
Flowery Branch, North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
If you are looking for a golden, might I suggest the "Golden Sabre Plus". Its the machine I use, and let me tell you its a beast of a machine. I have no idea what one would cost used. I think I paid 300 bucks for mine new, but that was 20 years ago!

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck on your Quest for the golden saber. :icon_sunny: Let us know if you are able to find one. :coffee2:

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a Golden Sabre II in the mid-90's loved it...trying to find another one...just about all I see on ebay are the new Umax version at the average retail of $499+(and yes, I know this is an old thread)

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a Golden Sabre II on ebay. One of my favorite detectors: simple and fun. There is a used Golden Umax there right now $365 or best offer...I think it's worth closer to 300, with the condition: some wear, painted coil, no coil cover and $25 shipping.
Hi

I'm looking for the original Golden Sabre to buy, if anyone knows where I can find one in good condition, please im or e-mail me.
Not sure this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread