Does buddy have an agenda?

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I'm up for a straight on machine comparison. And I also have no doubt that the Fisher f75 is a great machine. I do however feel that when you disable comments/questions etc. on a video, particularly one as biased as this, it's an unfair comparison. How much time/experience did he have with the Tejon? What is his soil like for mineralization? How good is he at ground balancing?, even though he says that it's slightly pos. Beside these unanswered questions, a true comparison would list the positive and negative attributes of both machines. Singing past and present praises for one machine, then slamming another and stopping all comments/questions isn't a comparison, it's an agenda.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i just found another youtube video of him using the whites vision 3 and he has since this video has sold his f-75 so not sure what kind of campaign he's on either?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some guys just like to stir the pot... :laughing7:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't take any of those test serious not even the ones i do there are to many variable's even on the one's i do...........

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 179

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread