The Outlaw and the golden.What a combination!.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
There is a lot to this Outlaw.To much,were do i start.You detectorist gurus are in for a big surprise.I will just start with the way the mode switch is set up.I was getting a tone like a digital type tone,very nice.Going into no motion all metal is something you can not just do this on any metal detector made today.You can actually shrink the target signal down in a matter of seconds with the detune button.I'll just have to keep added to thoughts on what i think is going to really hit it big here.You guys need to wake up and hang out with a Outlaw!.I'm on a phone,i have a bad hand.i will get back. ;-) .But don't get me wrong the Outlaw can be finicky.It is a awesome relic detector,i was hitting old old shot gun shell ends deep!.Smooth all metal motion mode then flip the switch all the way right and check target in disc mode,then if you want just flip back to middle position to no motion all metal then hit the detune button and the detector subtracts that signal to a fresh threshold and the target is boom baby pinpointed to ultra fine precision.The discrimination is wider acceptance.Notice Tesoro will not say anywhere at all about what type of discrimination is in the Outlaw unlike every other Tesoro is listed as ED 120 or 180?.Think about that one.Did you notice that the tejon in England can get the upgraded discrimination lately.Google it,Tejon pro.I believe Tesoro put this new discrimination circuit in the Outlaw.

Last edited:

Allcav

Jun 14, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot to this Outlaw.To much,were do i start.You detectorist gurus are in for a big surprise.I will just start with the way the mode switch is set up.I was getting a tone like a digital type tone,very nice.Going into no motion all metal is something you can not just do this on any metal detector made today.You can actually shrink the target signal down in a matter of seconds with the detune button.I'll just have to keep added to thoughts on what i think is going to really hit it big here.You guys need to wake up and hang out with a Outlaw!.I'm on a phone,i have a bad hand.i will get back. ;-) .But don't get me wrong the Outlaw can be finicky.It is a awesome relic detector,i was hitting old old shot gun shell ends deep!.Smooth all metal motion mode then flip the switch all the way right and check target in disc mode,then if you want just flip back to middle position to no motion all metal then hit the detune button and the detector subtracts that signal to a fresh threshold and the target is boom baby pinpointed to ultra fine precision.The discrimination is wider acceptance.Notice Tesoro will not say anywhere at all about what type of discrimination is in the Outlaw unlike every other Tesoro is listed as ED 120 or 180?.Think about that one.Did you notice that the tejon in England can get the upgraded discrimination lately.Google it,Tejon pro.I believe Tesoro put this new discrimination circuit in the Outlaw.

I am Almost certain that I posted this somewhere. Its ED 120.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread