bought 2 used tesoros... gotta question..

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Xp deus 11"x35/9"HF roundl/Mi6
Minelab equinox 800 11"& 6" coils
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Predator ranger shovel/raptor digger
Lesche t handle/ hand digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bought 2 used tesoro's... gotta question..

Hi.. from sunny California.

first post here at the t-net but ive been lurking around for awhile researching,watching videos etc.. and decided to purchase a couple of detectors a few weeks ago..
Got me a gently used tesoro vaquero and a tesoro sandshark, and a whole bunch of extras for a really great price.. i couldn't pass up the deal.

Was kind of wondering and read a few things around the net about tesoro being good about taking care of customers that bought used tesoro detectors?..

i have the receipt and blank warranty card for the sand shark but not for the vaquero.. will they honor the lifetime warranty even know im not the original purchaser?

i will give them a call on monday for sure but was just curious if anyone could give me a heads up.. lol...

thanks

2 many Hobbies

Mar 8, 2007
Westchester New York
Detector(s) used
Etrac, AT pro,Tesoro Vaquero, Ace 350, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The warranty is good only for the original owner. I bought a second hand vaquero, i sent it in to get checked out. It only needed the coil retuned they did it for free. I guess it depend on what needs to be replaced on a detector. I think they will be pretty fair with you.

OP
OP
jdiggs_treasure

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats all really want to do is have the machines checked out and retuned if needed.. theres nothing wrong with my machines they seem to work great but it would be nice to know that they've got the ok from tesoro.. peace of mind i guess...

thanks the response 2 many hobbies...

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From my experience Tesoro will take care of you if you have a problem, their good people down there who stand by their product. You got 2 good machines, you should find some good treasure!

HH
PTP

OP
OP
jdiggs_treasure

jdiggs_treasure

Jan 12, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Killer b wasp headphones
Whites prostars
garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks pulltab.... im going to give them a call today.. im loving both these machines already! im glad i picked this babies up... very pleased so far..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread