see what yall think about this !

reed88

Dec 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
bandido 2 umax
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]i copied this from fb to here its not my post Just in case a detector manufacturer, engineer, or even possibly an electronics hobbyist is out there thinking of the next great option for metal detectors. Do me a favor and scrap the climate control hand warmers schematics and think about one that might actually be useful. For a while I was thinking why don't they have the option of a signal or depth disc. I know nothing about electronics but I cant see it being to hard to the knock out the sound variably according to target signal so you can adjust to hear weaker (which are most of the time deeper signals) and not hear stronger (which tend to be shallow signals). Don't you think this would be a fun little option to help cherry pick older finds. I understand depending on how many signals are above the weaker ones, there would be some masking and no machine has true "See Through" technology, but come on don't you think you'd come across some times and places this would be handy. I could tell you a few bells and whistles I'd give up on my machines to have this and I don't see it being that technologically challenging. What do you guys think.[/FONT]

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look into the Fisher CZ line up. Also the Minelabs which can see a gold ring under a rusty railroad spike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread