Tesoro Eldorado!

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're really going to like the audio tone on the Eldorado. It's not too high or too low, it's just right. To get a good solid hit on a nickel you'll need to keep the discrimination set to where a nail just discriminates out. Let's see some pictures of your finds!

tabman

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only machine i regret selling.....very good detector.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw one on the friendly site. It looked very nice!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw one on the friendly site. It looked very nice!

He got a great buy on that one! I was hoping that someone would buy it soon, because I was about to pull the trigger myself and I don't need another detector!

tabman

OP
OP
W

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it was me who grabbed it.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm holding on to mine. The Eldorado µmax or the Vaq would top my list on the thread about having "Just One" Tesoro.
luvsdux

OP
OP
W

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tested the Eldorado out against the Vaquero today. Both detectors were ground balanced then 1/4 turn negative. Sensitivity was set at 10. This is how I hunt with the Vaq most hunts. Was impressed with the Eldorado's depth. It held its own. Quarter the vaq tested at 11in the Eldorado tested at 10 1/2. Penny and dime tested the same at 9 1/2 inches. Biggest difference was the nickel on the vaq tested at 11in on the Vaq and only 9 on the eldorado. Another big th in g noticed is the Eldorado will disc out a dime without dicing out the quarter. My compadres won't do that with the same ed180 disc. In conclusion the eldorado has earned a spot in my tesoro lineup!

iaddrummer

Aug 12, 2015
robinson illinois
Detector(s) used
bh 202 and just bought an original tesoro eldorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was happy to hear this info and things i just purchesed an original eldorado and 3 coils for 145$ shipped as my first detector and i am so excited to get here lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread