Tesoro Cibola - I Was In The Zone Today And Feeling It!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately, I didn't find a whole lot, because I was going back over ground that I've hit hard before, since I didn't have any virgin ground lined up to detect today.

I did manage to find a couple of Wheat Pennies, an old button, a 1936 Buffalo Nickel and 1945 War Nickel. I set the discrimination just high enough to discriminate out iron nails and dug all repeatable audio signals even if they were 'iffy' in hopes of unmasking a good target.

I only detected a couple of hours or so, before calling it a day and spent another hour or so driving around looking for some virgin ground to detect for tomorrow's hunt.

After driving around for a while, I spotted an old house with a dumpster in the driveway and saw that there were some workers at the house doing some renovation work, so I stop to investigate.

Long story short, I spoke with the workers, got the number of their boss. I called him and got permission to hunt the property. This guy buys up old property and renovates it for resale, so he most likely will have other properties that I can detect as well. I'm taking a couple of sack fulls of homegrown tomatoes with me tomorrow. :laughing7: It pays to be nice.

tabman

Cibola%20Nickels%20002_zpswxo95t0z.jpg
Cibola%20Nickels%20003_zpsh9sgsue6.jpg

Cibola%20Nickels%20010_zpskj0hnclp.jpg

Cibola%20Nickels%20009_zpsojnunien.jpg

Cibola%20Nickels%20006_zpse3w19yaz.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are KILLIN' It with that modded monster - Congrats!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread