doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great combo indeed glad I made the right purchase with the Black V 11x8 DD and the 5.75 Con very deep on each, and enjoy these forumns as well and for what others have to say on the 11x8 RSD. Great job Tesoro on a wonderful product! Plan on doing some night hunting with this Black Beast this Halloween.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just took my Tejon out yesterday for a change from the A T Pro, first time this year I believe. I also put that larger RSD coil on a year or two ago and barely used it. My observations after three hours yesterday after blowing some cob webs off the machine, and out of mind, were: It's the same deep machine that is sensitive to tiny bits that it always was. I can do a circle or half circle around an iffy hit until I get a better sound which I find advantageous with a DD coil in a field with iron nails etc, then test it with the other discrimination, to see if it passes that test also. I get more coverage than the stock concentric. I almost gave the coil to a buddy as a freebie, but we had a 4 and 5 pin difference between machines, so I kept it. But after yesterday I am feeling the love again. I don't think that I gave this coil a real chance before. And I sure liked what it did yesterday.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nomad NJ

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a great coil on my Vaq. I also have the 5.75 coil and never use the 9×8 that came with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread