ANyone have vendor for mode switch?

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine went bad in my DeLeon. Don't want to pay shipping/repairs for a $5 switch, so I'll fix it myself. It was "stuck" in all-metal, and I've put a temporary switch in to at least give me disc/AM option, but no battery test. If anyone's replaced one, please let me know where you got it. I seldom use the battery test mode (which is momentary on the switch), but would still like it to function as designed. Thanks!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd give Tesoro a call and see if they'll sell you one. If not, have them tell you the name of the vendor that they get them from and the part number of the switch. I always ask for Rusty.

tabman

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd give Tesoro a call and see if they'll sell you one. If not, have them tell you the name of the vendor that they get them from and the part number of the switch. I always ask for Rusty.

tabman

Thanks for the reply tabman! I knew I could find them somewhere cheap, just didn't know if anyone ever had the opportunity of needing one. I just found them, ordered 6 switches and 6 waterproof covers for $13.75 shipped. Figured I just as well get extras in case I'd ever need others, or someone nearby might.

ETA: Just realized the covers won't work with the switches, LOL, oh well.

http://www.led-switch.com/Miniature Toggle Switch.htm
(Located in NC)

ScreenHunter_93 Jan. 10 19.00.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_97 Jan. 10 19.12.jpg
    ScreenHunter_97 Jan. 10 19.12.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Got an email today, letting me know I ordered the wrong covers, and letting me know of the correct ones. I think that's pretty nice of him to do that. So now, I'll be getting usable covers 8-)

So, just in case anyone needs the correct cover:
The WPC-11 will not work with the M113 as noted on the web page if you intend to use them with the M113 you need the WPC-4-40. I have made the manufacture aware of this and no fix is available at this time in the WPC-11 envelope.

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an email today, letting me know I ordered the wrong covers, and letting me know of the correct ones. I think that's pretty nice of him to do that. So now, I'll be getting usable covers 8-)

So, just in case anyone needs the correct cover:

That's a good company to do business with.:icon_thumleft:

tabman

OP
OP
Crappies-n-Coins

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They put the correct switch covers in the package, and I asked if I owed more, to send me a PayPal Invoice and I'd pay it within a few minutes. He said he'd "take care of it", and I didn't owe him extra. When I looked, I should have owed him an extra $3.30.

Well, received switches and covers Thursday, and just finished replacing the temporary switch I put in last week (so I could use it). Friday I mailed him 4-$1 Bills with a note saying "Thanks". I couldn't see them eating almost $3.50 on a less than $15 order, but it was sure nice for him to offer.

The DL is ready to rock and roll again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions