doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dreamt last night I found a V nickel with my metal detector, although I am out in Canada but my dream had me searching a old farm location field with my black V finding a black V nickel along with some other assortments, anyone else dreamt finding something then out then next day and their dream came true???:laughing7:

Only thing it is minus 37 degrees with wind chill this last week, but things are getting to the single digits this week!!! Maybe, just maybe.8-)

Hmm it may have been a Canadian V nickel come to think of it now that I sarched the net hard to say...as both the US and Canadian V nickel both had the Cents mentioned at the bottom, and I recall maybe a date the 1800's

31X4b4VPExL.jpg

Oh my God!! Freakin freaky my other assortments was the following...and I know for a fact I had found this in my dream as I remembered it was a Canadian dollar with a man in a cart plowing no doubt about it..and something about Winnipeg on this coin as well..

dollar1974doubleyolk.jpg

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Winnipeg is actually the closest large city to me. ...Just so your dream didn't include the city being abandoned and everyone running south across the border. That'd be a nightmare!! :tongue3:

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like that coin showing the cart plowing. Not exactly what I dream about, but it would be a cool find. ^_^

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread