doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got thinking how much lighter would one want a Tesoro anyways there pretty darn light and anything lighter would be really difficult to swing slow:icon_scratch: If they did make it lighter and I know they could by reducing all knobs and switches which would be sad in my eyes. Also looking at the coil if they made a 5.75" web coil wouldn't that be cute.. but even better a 3x5" elleptical or 5x8" RSD coil would be killer on the fields. We could talk all day on sizes variations of coil size as well and how they would perform other then anything else that falls under their existing 9x8", 10" elliptical, or a 8" donut series of coils. 3.5x5, 4x8, 4.75x.. etc.etc..but would be exciting to compare on the field if they ever came out with them.

For the elliptical though I know this is a different coil and looking at predictive sizes above can still include webs, donuts or even the the RSD DD coils into the equation but just thought I share with you some ideas that would be sweet if Tesoro were to add...anyone else want to share a dream future coil for their setup?

Thanks.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want the new machine with a 12" x 10" concentric! :headbang:

OP
OP
doggoneitdignit

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want the new machine with a 12" x 10" concentric! :headbang:

I agree, because whatever it maybe I imagine Tesoro will come out with some nice 5x7 or 8" dd or nice 4x8 elliptical to compliment it and heck I would even consider that 7" concentric, way 8-) and would give it a :icon_thumright: up. Ooohhh maybe another 3 coil pak..drool. Unless you meant the Mojave with the 12x10" then yeah would like to some test on that setup.

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got thinking how much lighter would one want a Tesoro anyways there pretty darn light and anything lighter would be really difficult to swing slow:icon_scratch: If they did make it lighter and I know they could by reducing all knobs and switches which would be sad in my eyes. Also looking at the coil if they made a 5.75" web coil wouldn't that be cute.. but even better a 3x5" elleptical or 5x8" RSD coil would be killer on the fields. We could talk all day on sizes variations of coil size as well and how they would perform other then anything else that falls under their existing 9x8", 10" elliptical, or a 8" donut series of coils. 3.5x5, 4x8, 4.75x.. etc.etc..but would be exciting to compare on the field if they ever came out with them.

For the elliptical though I know this is a different coil and looking at predictive sizes above can still include webs, donuts or even the the RSD DD coils into the equation but just thought I share with you some ideas that would be sweet if Tesoro were to add...anyone else want to share a dream future coil for their setup?

Thanks.

For lighter, make a Tesoro model you can put the control box on your person and just swing a stick and a coil. I hunt creeks in summer, Compadre works great for me because it I drop it, there is another one on ebay for a hundred bucks.

OP
OP
doggoneitdignit

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For lighter, make a Tesoro model you can put the control box on your person and just swing a stick and a coil. I hunt creeks in summer, Compadre works great for me because it I drop it, there is another one on ebay for a hundred bucks.

Not sure if Tesoro would make this again, I realize other competitors do this not sure if they would though?

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really need to get around to testing Tesoro's new 11 x 7 search on the Mojave, but right now I'm having way too much fun using it with the new Super 7 coil.

tabman

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if Tesoro would make this again, I realize other competitors do this not sure if they would though?

We have wireless headphones, how about a waterproof wireless coil and shaft talking to the control box on your person? I'll get Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, and Howard on it right away! Guys love bluetooth right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread