For Those People Who Are Waiting For The 7 Inch Precision Search Coil To Be Released

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It may be awhile before the 7 inch Precision Search Coil with be available for sale, because it sounds like Tesoro is having trouble making enough of them for the Mojave. There's no doubt in my mind, the more Mojave detectors that Tesoro sells, the bigger the demand will become as word gets out how well they work.

Let's do the math, Tesoro Mojave $251.10 shipped with lifetime warranty less maybe somewhere around $100 dollars shipped for the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil equals $151.10 for a super detector that everyone should have in their detector arsenal. It makes no sense at all to wait to just buy the search coil when it does becomes available when it's now available with the Mojave.

Getting both the Mojave and the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil for $251.10 makes a whole lot better sense.

Oh and BTW when the 7 Inch Precision Search Coil does become available, I may get one with a longer cable so I can either hang the detector control box around my neck or put it in a waterproof bag and place it on a float tube. With that setup, I can wade in waist deep water at freshwater swim beaches. That's where most of the gold jewelry is lost. I know for fact, that the Mojave is hot on gold!

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread