12 x 10 CONCENTRIC 5-pin coil, has anyone used one?

Hihosilver

Jan 2, 2013
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Golden micromax (present machines), Past: once upon a time, long, long ago... a Bounty Hunter 840.
Coils: 5.75 concentric, 7” black concentric, 7" widescan,
Primary Interest:
Other
So I was wondering how this mammoth concentric coil performs on the 5-pin machines? If you have used one, tell us which machine, the kind of depth, weight, and how well it pin points please.

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent hunted with my 12x10 concentric yet.

In the garden around the back 40....

It is deeper than the 12x10 widescan and the 11x8 RSD.
Pinpointing is great, the 4" small loop inside is the receive antenna and the outside loop is the transmit.

It does feel over balanced a little, it does weigh more. My next hunt after the water goes down, I'll run the 12x10 and have the 11x8 in the backpack. The 12x10 widescan didnt do much for me over the 11x8.

Ive tried it on all of my epsilon machines, no issues. The 11x8 made a big difference on my Silver umax, this 12x10 concentric is even deeper.

While the 11x8 comes with a scuff cover, the 12x10 concentric does not. In two different places it says the 12x10 widescan does not come with a scuff cover, but the one I bought came with the cover.

OP
OP
H

Hihosilver

Jan 2, 2013
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Golden micromax (present machines), Past: once upon a time, long, long ago... a Bounty Hunter 840.
Coils: 5.75 concentric, 7” black concentric, 7" widescan,
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the reply, will be interested to see how it does in the field. What will you be using that coil on?

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply, will be interested to see how it does in the field. What will you be using that coil on?

Probably my Eldorado plastic. Allan wont wind me a 4 pin 12x10 concentric for my Vaquero lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread