XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just took goodbye from my Tesoro Tigershark. I know a fireman who was looking for a good used sweet water detector for his department to find crime objects in the water. Untill now they always had to contact someone extern for this job but the guy i know is a diver and want to do the job himself in the future. Because it was for a good cause, i made him a good deal and sold him the Tigershark. I don't have the time to go frequently into the water and i still have the excallibur for this job if i want to.
From the money i made from the Tigersshark, i bought an almost new Tesoro Vaquero from Craigslist. They are very hard to find here in Belgium. I will have it in 2-3 days. I 've red a lot of good things about the Vaquero and seen impressive things (supertuning) on his depth on youtube. I also can use all my (bigger )coils from the Lobo and Tejon on the Vaquero.

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you really enjoy your Vaquero. What type of hunting do you mostly plan on doing with it?
Let us know how you like it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
P

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt most of the time for juwelry and coins in older and newer parcs and recreation areas. Typical places where you need a good discrimination and separation where a Tesoro detector is on his best. I'm really busy at work next comming week but i hope to take the Vaquero out for a full day after next week. I let you know how it went.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread