Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I was again able to make a rather short hunt at a local old school yard. I didn't have very much time this morning, but I made the most of it and headed out rather early. The Vaquero was the machine of choice again today. After GB'ing, I began hunting. It was only maybe a half four or so that the Vaquero sounded off on what turned out to be the first ring I have found in quite a while. It is a WMA Rogers Oneida Ltd Floral Spoon Sliver ring. It actually turns out to be silver plated. But I am very happy to have found it. The Vaquero gave a very solid hit, that said.."dig"....and I dug....ring. BTW, the discrimination on this Tesoro is pretty darn good. You don't have to dig everything......if you don't want.

IMG_0272.JPG IMG_0274.JPG IMG_0277.JPG

Thanks
T.R.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find! :headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find! :occasion14:

Lewy

Oct 29, 2017
Bournemouth
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero , compadre, outlaw, cibola, silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking good
What coil did you use?

OP
OP
Tired Rooster

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lewy. I was using the 11x8" Widescan coil. So far that is the only coil that I have used on it.
I have the 5.75" concentric coil also. But as of yet, have not tried it out. I have carried it with me on every hunt
so far, but haven't felt that I've needed it......yet. I'm sure we will give it a whirl soon!
Thanks.

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,