What makes Tesoro.. Tesoro over the rest.

latham

Jan 8, 2018
milford kansas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, tesoro silver umax, tesoro outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
despite the obvious financial trouble and uncertain future of tesoro, Im sold on these machines because they are simple yet effective. I think that is what makes tesoros what they are. I only started metal detecting one year ago and started with the silver umax. What a great machine for somebody just starting out! Runs super silent and stable. discrimination and trash separation is great. I love how light tesoros are. I can swing both my outlaw and the silver all day. Ive read about other newbies buying different, more expensive digital machines and getting frustrated and quitting the hobby. That never crossed my mind with the silver umax. I had no trouble at all finding tons of clad, a good double handful of silver coins and jewelry, and lots of old relics. I really wish tesoro would/could get the business and public relations aspect of their organization fixed. Its really a shame that they may not be around in the future. They make such great machines that reward newbies like me with such quick success.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought another one this morning. In one site it goes very, very deep and unless it is bad out of the box, will last 20 years. I can't break them it seems. Hope the company resurfaces.

Mojave1

Jul 2, 2018
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought another one this morning. In one site it goes very, very deep and unless it is bad out of the box, will last 20 years. I can't break them it seems. Hope the company resurfaces.

What did you buy?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread