Rusty Henry Called Me Few Days Ago - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Rusty Henry Called Me Few Days Ago

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2005
    Coastal Georgia
    XP Deus, XP ORX, Equinox 800, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
    225 times

g

Feb 2007
    153 times
    right! this is ''super sad!" yep! looks like it was just recently abandoned!
    everything just left the way it was. makes me feel bad! really!

(h.h.!)
    j.t.
    RustyGold likes this.

us
    Jan 2007
    Gold Canyon AZ
    ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
    643 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    They have a current rating with the Better Business Bureau of “F” - because they have not answered any of the complaints forwarded to them by the BBB in 2019.

Some of those boxes look like they might be customers’ detectors for repair. For the life of me I don’t understand why they don’t at least return them even if they can’t fix them.

No bankruptcy filings show up under Tesoro Electronics or Vince Gifford.

The place is a mess - junk everywhere - obviously not well run.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by David the Digger View Post
    I sent one in for repair 4 months ago. Does anyone know how to go about getting it back. No one will answer the phone, voicemails or e-mails. Don't see how they can just keep it.
    Oh I'd be ILL , I'm not wealthy , I'd be mad enough to drive to Prescott & 'GET MINE'.
    but
    That's just my anger talking , I'm truly sorry to hear that you never got yr machine back.
    Hang in there as best possible.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick K View Post
    They probably can’t keep it, bankruptcy will involve a court supervised procedure with any assets used to satisfy creditors to the maximum extent possible - in that event, property of others “bailed” to Tesoro would be attempted to be returned.

The problem is if they do nothing - don’t declare bankruptcy, then you would have to go to small claims court to try and recover your property.
    That TOTALLY SUX!!!!!
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

Davers

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    18463 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Tabman, YOU ain't gettign my Tesoros!!!!

Live it and breath it, they ain't going nowhere
    RustyGold likes this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    6446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojave1 View Post
    Looks active to me. I have subbed almost 1,000 metal detecting channels on Youtube.
    Maybe 8-900 to many but that's just my 'Crappy opinion'.

Also I'd say the hobby is more active than even 10 years ago , with TV , shows & you-tube.

My Opinion

Davers

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    6446 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nagant View Post
    Sad real estate vid of Tesoro, looks like everyone just got the word and left.
    Yep
    Please forgive my lack of better words but it look's like everybody was just 'Rapture'd ' away in a Second.
    It's kinda haunting in a strange way. Hmmm, Ill call Agent Muller.

Davers

us
    Jan 2007
    Gold Canyon AZ
    ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
    643 times
    Asking price is $1.4M. Looks like Vince Gifford still has possession of the premises. He may even be working there - hopefully on fixing or at least returning customer owned equipment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links