Silver Umax or Cibola

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Been using a ace 250 for several months now, and would like to try something with better trash separation, more consistant target ID and more depth. Budget is at $300-$400. Would I be ok the silver or would the cibola be a better choice, also cosidering the Vaquero for the grd bal. feature.for when I travel to different areas of the country. Which machine has the most best pinpoint? I do some relic hunting, but mostly coins and jewelry, anywhere from the gulf beaches, to hard clay, to limestone and granite rock areas. Thanks Tom

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Tom,

Given what you said, I would suggest the Vaquero out of the three Tesoro's you mentioned. Both the Cibola and the Vaquero have about the same pinpoint accuracy. You get the VCO all metal mode and the GB on the Vaquero which gives the Vaquero more versatility over the Cibola. For Relic hunting these two features make a big difference. You would have to stretch your budget a bit though, I sell the Vaquero for $420.00, free shipping, no sales tax.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread