Hi Folks. Another Newbie Here.

Chrimsum

Jul 16, 2015
Milam, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter ~ Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All. I just joined TNet about a week ago and I'm looking forward to connecting with some other hunters in my area. I live in Milam, Texas. Just north of Hemphill and a few miles from the Louisiana state line. I've done some research and it seems this area just might have some treasures/loot just waiting to be found. I'm hoping to partner up with another hunter or local group. I prefer hunting with at least one other person for safety's sake. We have a rather large population of feral hogs around here and they are known to be dangerous. Aggressive. We've got a good number of rattlers too so it just makes sense to partner up. I look forward to hearing from other hunters in and around my area and hope to put together some outings. I am a novice so there are some things I need to learn still. Like approaching property owners to get permission to search their property. There's a lot of cattle ranches here and I don't want to upset the ranchers or the livestock. So, let me hear from you.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the great state of Tennessee.

OP
OP
Chrimsum

Chrimsum

Jul 16, 2015
Milam, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter ~ Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks TNGUNS. Tennessee has got to be a great place for treasure hunting. It's a beautiful state and rich

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Chrimsum; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to the TNet. Look forward to your Posts and pictures. PEACE:RONB

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, lots of old sawmill ghost town's around your area, could be worth looking at

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet. There is a facebook group for East Texas Metal Detecting, they are starting a club that meets in Livingston every other month. It's run by James Hendrix and Terry Brickerd. I think James goes to Big Sandy a lot.

Wayne

Www.metaldetectingstuff.com

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Livingston was some of my old stomping grounds growing up.. welcome to tnet..

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
chrimsum and clover, over and over

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread