Back to metal detecting Woodlands/Spring area

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
25 years ago I was an avaid underwater detector in the midwest. Since I moved to Texas 20+ years ago I gave it up. I found my old Sea Hunter in the garage earlier this year but it was dead. I called Garrett and they "reserrected" it. I took it to a school yard and the bug bit again. (really bad). I ordered a GTI 2500 and am just now starting to use it. I have some occaisional free time both during the week and week ends and am looking for someone to hunt with. I would love to use the GTI on land and I really need the practice. My schedule is erratic but if I am home I am available.

Scubamike

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Welcome back Mike, I quit for a few years and then jumped right back in as well (a lot deeper)

We get together usually every Sunday around the area and hunt so just shoot me or myleo a message if you want to know where we are headed.

She lives over there an hunts the parks often.

Oh yea and welcome to the board, Tons of cool info around here and many divers as well.

Jason

Attachments

• index.php.jpg
    index.php.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 413
  • index.php.jpg
    index.php.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 370

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
scubamike said:
25 years ago I was an avaid underwater detector in the midwest. Since I moved to Texas 20+ years ago I gave it up. I found my old Sea Hunter in the garage earlier this year but it was dead. I called Garrett and they "reserrected" it. I took it to a school yard and the bug bit again. (really bad). I ordered a GTI 2500 and am just now starting to use it. I have some occaisional free time both during the week and week ends and am looking for someone to hunt with. I would love to use the GTI on land and I really need the practice. My schedule is erratic but if I am home I am available.

Scubamike

Welcome back to the hunt Mike! I live in the Woodlands, hunting whenever I can. Shaw and I go every Sunday somewhere...we just don't always know where until we get there!

springcypress

Jun 9, 2008
Cypress Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
I live near Spring in Cypress (right at the intersection of Huffmeister and SpringCypress). My schedules kind of crazy also, but would love to go out hunting sometime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread