10 days and countin

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
10 days and countin'

Well it has been a full 10 days since we have had power. Now they tell us Thursday. The genny is a God send (thanks again Keith). It lets us power the fridge, the laptop a few lites and charge batteries. It made my wife so happy I pushed the envelope and ordered a new pin pointer from kellyco today and she never said a word. Imagine what I could have got if i could have given her air co! :tongue3:

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
Re: 10 days and countin'

scubamike said:
Well it has been a full 10 days since we have had power. Now they tell us Thursday. The genny is a God send (thanks again Keith). It lets us power the fridge, the laptop a few lites and charge batteries. It made my wife so happy I pushed the envelope and ordered a new pin pointer from kellyco today and she never said a word. Imagine what I could have got if i could have given her air co! :tongue3:

Well, you know Mike...if you wanted to play dirty....you could always hit that "off" button and tell her your working on it...but you need another mding toy to motivate you...but I know...your one of those nice guys, aren't you??? besides....that makes you suffer too!

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heyyyyy ScubaMike!!! Andrea just told me that you said "hi!" hehehe!! I'm so glad you've got some kind of power... Floridian's know the deep love one can have for a generator. Hope everything's back to normal soon!

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD

Just got power Monday night over in Magnolia. :blob1: :blob1: :wav: :blob10: :blob3: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob9: Man that hot shower sure felt good. Went tecting Tue to celebrate. Didn't find much, just clad, but it sure felt good. I,m back teaching today but looking forward to the weekend.

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon

littletwig said:
Just got power Monday night over in Magnolia. :blob1: :blob1: :wav: :blob10: :blob3: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob9: Man that hot shower sure felt good. Went tecting Tue to celebrate. Didn't find much, just clad, but it sure felt good. I,m back teaching today but looking forward to the weekend.

Power is SWEEET! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread