"FAN"tastic find

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
"FAN"tastic find

Still no power but after a lot of searching I struck "gold". I found 2 fans at a Lowes! I can't believe the difference they make. We are chillin' (well not really but it's sure a lot better than it was). They say we will have power Thursday 13 days after it went out. I won't have to post the news you will be able to hear the screams! :thumbsup:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "FAN"tastic find

Mike, How is your wife doing? I don't know what kinda surgery shes had, nor is it any of my business, but I Hope shes doing ok going thru all this.. You all have been on my mind..

booty

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer

Mike, congrats on the fans.....isn't it amazing how little things can suddenly make us so happy!!!! I'd never had made it back in the "olden" days!!! :-\

OP
OP
scubamike

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Detector(s) used

just-geese said:
myelo1023 said:
Mike, congrats on the fans.....isn't it amazing how little things can suddenly make us so happy!!!! I'd never had made it back in the "olden" days!!! :-\
Sissy
In addition to their utilitarian function, vintage or antique fans, and in particular electric fans manufactured from the late 1800s through the 1950s, have become a recognized collectible category, and in the U.S.A. an active collector club, the Antique Fan Collectors Association, supports the hobby.[1].

I thought you were around back then ;D

Oh sure easy to say "mr I have power I have cold beer". This I vow. When I get the good stuff I will rule! ( my wife says I am quite mad you know) :tongue3:

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer

just-geese said:
myelo1023 said:
Sissy
In addition to their utilitarian function, vintage or antique fans, and in particular electric fans manufactured from the late 1800s through the 1950s, have become a recognized collectible category, and in the U.S.A. an active collector club, the Antique Fan Collectors Association, supports the hobby.[1].

Ok Don...you are just WRONG for that!

OP
OP
scubamike

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Detector(s) used

myelo1023 said:
just-geese said:
myelo1023 said:
Sissy

Ok Don...you are just WRONG for that!

Hi Myelo,

Thanks for sticking up for me but just look at his avatar. I don't think he's gonna give St. Theresa any competition! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread