Anyone

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
sqwaby said:
Any of you guys or gals on the north side of houston get out for the Sunday hunt?

Shaw and I were in Austin, so did not make it out locally for a hunt. We are working on the club though! We were talking about it while I was busting my *ss in the San Gabriel river beds. Ask shaw, not ONCE have I gone water huting that I have busted my @ss!

OP
OP
S

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
I floated the San Marcos with the family sunday, 1 daughter is in school there. I going to have to do some MDing in that river some day.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
sqwaby said:
I floated the San Marcos with the family sunday, 1 daughter is in school there. I going to have to do some MDing in that river some day.

And I meant to say, not once have I gone river hunting and NOT busted my @ss...at LEAST once each time! We joking about how it is such a relaxing, safe and fun hobby...well, not when you have a bruise the size of a cantelope on your @ss! Okay, well, it is still fun!

Shaw was in San Marcos today w/wife, son and uncle and they went to the river, where my niece (his wife), decided to follow in her aunt's footsteps and slipped and fell, slicing her head open...8 staples in her head! Guess I'm not so concerned about my @ss now!

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
OUCHHH! Well I hope she's alright and we all can get together and start this noth Houston MD Club. It'll be great!!!

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
I am still in San Marcos and heading out here in a bit. We were actually going to do some snorkeling and water searching around the chute area when my wife decided to pull a Susan and slip on some green rocks. That site is going to get searched by me soon, Thats twice I have showed up there and had to abandon the hunt!

I saw a picture of Myleo's purple arse from her slip at the San Gabe, Its a real nice one! She is used to it though - Its a weekly thing for her. :wink:

Thanks guys, she has a nice headache this morning but will be back in action in a few days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread