Prayers good thoughts needed UPDATED:

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh
I feel funny asking this but could yall keep my family in your thughts and prayers . my daddy had sugery fri for a blocked artery that was put in from his 2 triple bye pass and found out he is in kidney failer also today just found out my youngest will be home for dont know how long with mono . so please just keep me and mine in mind when you say your prayers cause i think we gonna need them to get threw this all ty so very much

update can we add my gmother to this .. i got a phone call today from mom and her mother who is 85 fell and hit her face on a table she is now on way to doc er to see just what if anything she broke . what is it they say whenit rains it pours .. i know the god lord doesnt give you more than you can handle but right now it feels like iam gonna tumble under this weight .

UPDATE:
just had to go get jojo from school took her back to doc and she has a uri so now shes on another antibotic and goes every week for 3 weeks for b12 hots then once a month . maybe this will help . doc said we have go tto get her better cause she running ahiuge risk of getting cronic fatiuge when she gets older and even now . she is now alseep on the couch thats all she feels like doing . just hope she gets better ty all for your thoughts and prayers on this

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Prayers good thoughts needed

will do. dont be afraid to ask :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Prayer7.gif

Attachments

• Prayer7.gif
    Prayer7.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 176

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

More than glad to add you and your family to my prayer list! ~hugsnprayers~

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

You and your love ones will be in my prayers.

OP
OP
KHicks

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh

ty all to those who have said prayers for us . things are gonna get better i know i just got to have faith .

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

when it rains it pours, thats a lot on your plate. My prayers are with you and your family

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

inmyprayersdovecross.jpg

Nana :)

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

And prayers from Louisiana, K. Keep us posted, please. When things come in bundles, it can overwhelm, I know. Just try to back off and Let Jesus. After all, some things are out of our hands, so we have to let go and Let Jesus. Our prayers are with you. Let us know... Our support is with you. Dad, child and grandmother, wow! We're with you. - Noodle

OP
OP
KHicks

KHicks

Jun 9, 2008
Alabama
Detector(s) used
bh

well heard from mother on my gmother .. nothing broke just a few cuts and all. she looks as if someone smacked her with somthing on her face but she will be ok .. child is going in morning for sots she just doesnt know it yet .. aint i mean mommy . and dad wont know anything for a few days .. i think he goes to reg doc soon not to sure things are a blur right now . ty you all for thoughts and prayers .

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad that granma is ok she will look really bad for awhile probably face brusing can look nasty for awhile !
And it is a wait and watch world for your son right now will keep the prayers up, and remember to leave it to Jesus!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Hope this finds you feeling a little better,

Will pray for your family that they all pull through their problems and are better than before. Also for you to receive
strengh and guidence through these rough times. You have a lot of friends on this Tnet praying for you and yours. Keep
looking up; things will get better.

Keep us up-dated.

Ray

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Hello, K,

I just went into the chat room and youleft just as i got there. I'll go back for a bit if you want to chat.

Ray

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Never feel funny about asking for prayers... there is power in numbers....my best to you and yours and will keep all of Tnet in our prayers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread