Prayers for Jeff and Evy (Stoney and Mental Granny)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Jeff/Evy,sometimes you wonder why we are tested but your faith will and does answer that.You have had one crisis after another.I pray for you guys and all your family.I hope your uncle recovers quickly.God Bless.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love you granny!!!!
praying for you guys!

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up on this Gypsy, count me in..

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone! I just got home, Jeff wasn't able to go to Wichita, I went over to Blackwell (30 min. away) then went with Jeffs folks up to Wesley Med. Center. They had air lifted Eric this am. He has (by the test results so) far 3 strokes on his spinal cord. We don't know what the heart attack did yet. He was alert and talking when we got there color was good. Then they moved him from ER up to MICU and when he 1st got up there he was wanting to get out of bed and stuff, but by the time we got around the cornor to his room he was fine again ?? They did tests today ... more tomorrow! BUT, he was eating a good meal when we left. I do know he will be in rehab at least a month he could not really use left side soooo. Please keep up the prayers the folks will be going back and forth and I don't know yet if his son is comming from CA. and Jeff and I will go take care of his critters till we find more out. THANK-YOU AGAIN! Prayer does work! :icon_sunny:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Lord, every time we turn around it's somethin else. We're thinkin bout y'all.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thank you for your heartfelt prayers. RGINN, I know it always seems to be something popping up but it always makes us stronger and in God's arms. The family is all born and bred Okies, and Okies always seems to endure some of the toughest hardships. Dad just got out of the hospital Fri. with another bout of pneumonia, but is doing better.
We just want to offer our prayers and thanks to all the TNET members, whatever problems they're enduring and to thank all of you again for your prayers and concerns.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prayers4.gif

Attachments

• prayers4.gif
    prayers4.gif
    94.6 KB · Views: 306

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Our prayers are on their way. Sorry to hear about all the problems. Will be in prayer for you guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread