Cufflinks. First good find of the month

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a rough December. Not being able to shop very much no Saturday yard sale to spend too busy or sick. Friend of mine was tell me all the stuff he's found last couple months. He's glad I've sat at home. I made up for today. Which I'm surprised I didn't see him at the thrift store this morning.

The top ones are 14 K stems with at least 18 K top. I think they might be 21k 14.5 g for $2.99.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482938195.211722.jpg

The 2nd pair on top are 925 for $1.99. Signed David Yurman!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482938311.946641.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good picks

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find BK. Cufflinks are very often overlooked. Most aren't worth a lot, but I've found some that are such as Georg Jensens and other Scandinavian makers, solid gold and sterling silver ones here and there. There are many buyers on ebay also looking for that special pair.

Last edited:

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DY is crack for many people. Resale market extremely strong. Great picks! Jelly!!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up some other ones that I thought were modernist design I thought they had some writing on them. Got home and look at them with the loop it said... for swank.. [emoji107]🏻

There was another guy looking over my shoulder as I was looking at them and he asked me directly he could see them. Lol. NO. Learned that the hard way. Once they're in his hand how my going to get them back?

One section of their jewelry case is empty so I don't know if they're going to be putting more out today or tomorrow. I'm tempted to stop back about 330 today. Only today's Wednesday so it's half off for 55 and older so there was 45 people waiting to get into the store this morning. It will be packed later on.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good day.. another 3.2 gr w/ a diamond cross. $20.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482966173.904502.jpg

Best day I've had in awhile. Leaving the girl says see ya tomorrow then on Tuesday! She got that right. Lol

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't ran into her yet but there is a lady up here that will literally push you out of the road to get to jewelry.... I hope to god I run into her... I have no issue teaching her some manners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't ran into her yet but there is a lady up here that will literally push you out of the road to get to jewelry.... I hope to god I run into her... I have no issue teaching her some manners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd trip her. Fall on the floor and be like what the $&;( are you doing. I've see people get banned from our stores. This one guy gets kicked out bi-monthly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread