Herman Miller Chairs at Thrift

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped by the local thrift to check for jewelry and a hotel had dropped off lamps, sofas, and office chairs. I knew the office chairs were quality and I looked closer. Herman Miller and in great condition. I bought six and left the 7th because it had wobbly arms. They were $7.99 EACH!! These chairs sell for over $200 used. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515453223.518714.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515453251.239875.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1515453267.084384.jpg Now to find a local buyer!

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flip them on Craigslist and make some fa$t ca$h!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck at $7.99 I would have taken the wobbler, too. Great score!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something only a good eye would recognize. Great find.

Indigo Knight

Aug 10, 2017
Southern New England, USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Amazing find! I wouldn't be surprised if you've already sold them.

Somewhere else in the world someone is bragging about the Herman Miller chair they bought at a thrift that had wobbly arms and only needed minor repair.

OP
OP
D

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven’t sold them yet. I have no more room in my storage unit m (too cold to organize and make space) and the store held them for a couple days. Customers kept trying to buy them and I finally picked them up yesterday. They are sitting in my living room now. They will be on Craigslist tonight before my wife kicks me out into the freezing cold with them!

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven’t sold them yet. I have no more room in my storage unit m (too cold to organize and make space) and the store held them for a couple days. Customers kept trying to buy them and I finally picked them up yesterday. They are sitting in my living room now. They will be on Craigslist tonight before my wife kicks me out into the freezing cold with them!

You should really do your research prior to selling those chairs. If they have any type of adjustments, take note and compare with what you see in the Herman Miller website. Mirra 2 chairs have a handful of expensive options to choose from prior to ordering so if you can determine what you have exactly, you can get more money and sell them faster.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Super score! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread