More things to look out for

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miniature silver cap guns - looked like a crackerjack prize - this one is Austrian

Large vintage Rosaries - dumbfounded by sold prices on ebay

Old enameled steel stuff - real surprise here -worth it’s weight in silver

Post photos later. Great day all around.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean old enamel steel stuff? Are you referring to enamelware?

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read this now and passed up on an enameled covered pot at GW last night. Bummer

OP
OP
randazzo1

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry - here’s the little cap gun View attachment 1564537 View attachment 1564538

They all sell for at least $75 it seems.

I left the rosary at work. But it’s 36 inches made of black wood and aluminum. They’re selling on ebay for $30-$50. I always pass them up.

The enamel steel is a funnel, a pitcher and two bowls in a gray sort of striped pattern. The thrift store clerk held it for me because she said the lady who donated them said they were 100 years old. So I bough them for $5.00. They really are that old and we have them in the antique booth at $75.00 (large to ship) but they would likely do $175 separately online. So pretty cool.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Invalid attachments still.

Are you talking about a little pin fire pistol? The Austrian one? If so be careful how you list it. They get pulled regularly depending on the wording. I've sold a few of them in the past, got away with one and made the deal off ebay with the others because they were pulled.
Here is my thread about it... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/g...5-small-cap-gun-made-austria.html#post3582481

attachment.php

OP
OP
randazzo1

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that’s it. It looks like a pirate pistol though. It does not have the flare attachment. I bought one with the flares in Italy when I was 14 or 15 and had a blast with it. I’m going to copy somebody else’s listing and hope for the best.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that’s it. It looks like a pirate pistol though. It does not have the flare attachment. I bought one with the flares in Italy when I was 14 or 15 and had a blast with it. I’m going to copy somebody else’s listing and hope for the best.
Good luck. I've tried that with other listings and failed but you may have better luck. I have a dark cloud over me most of the time. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread