Calling all A$$es IV!!! A New President has been elected!;D

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Calling all A$$'es IV!!! A New President has been elected!;D

First of all let me begin by apologizing for being off my game this trip. I thought I had a grand idea to make some money before the trip so we could enjoy ourselves. Let me just say 12-14 hours a day for a month and then 3 days rest before you take a 2000 mile (roundtrip) trip to enjoy the company of friends is not the way to do it. I sincerely apologize for not being myself this trip but promise to do better in the future.

I had a blast as usual (even though you might have to ask me if I did this trip). It was great seeing everyone again as well as seeing some for the first time. I guess what surprised me more than anything was that Noodle and Dan decided to make the trip just so Dan could take over being President of the A$$'es. The surprise started at breakfast.
Crackerbarrell.jpg

And everyone was certainly glad to see them at the hunt!
GangwithNoodleDan.jpg

i guess everyone was so disappointed in me that they unanimously (with 2 votes (Dan's vote didn't count)) elected Dan as the President of the A$$ club and our new member Crescent
VP.jpg

was voted in as VP and in charge of membership. According to the A$$ bylaws I will not be eligible for the office of President until 47 years and three months have passed. I am currently watching the clock.
I must admit Dan gave a pretty peppy acceptance speech! Just so all future A$$'es know what kind of leadership we are now under I am providing a video of the acceptance speech.
[youtube=425,350]qhrgfBjMpnc[/youtube]

So now you all know that our membership is definitely on the rise. Hail to the chief!

On a serious note... thank you Burdie for having us all. And thanks to all the guys who make this trip enjoyable to me. I really enjoy seeing y'all. I really want to mention names but I am afraid I will forget someone. Oh what the heck... if I forget to mention you it is only because of my CRS disease. Thanks for a good time Greg, Scott, John, Larry, Crescent, Dylan, Steve, Tom, Don, Ron, Jim, Mark, Dennis, T.C., Rob, Jeff, Evy, Vicki and your wonderful kids, Regina, Timberwolf, Lance, Nan, Tim, Judy, Alden, oh shoot, everybody. Thanks you for including me in on y'alls fun and hobby! (Yes I know I forgot some of you but my brain just isn't working!)

A big ol' A$$ thank you!

Charlie

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Re: Calling all A$$'es IV!!! A New President has been elected!;D

I know it was a hard fought campaign,Charlie,and I thank you for your 'term in office'.Dan has notified me that you will receive a cabinet position in his reign as 'King of A$$'s'.And I want to welcome Crescent to her new duties along with her sidekick,Dylan.I have heard that one of the new regimes prorities will be to solicit all A$$'s to a special meeting and vacation in Florida the end of January.Attendence is mandatory! Dan will play the Abandoned Spouse Society(A$$) anthem to kick the meeting off at that time.Crescent will accompany him with the Nose-flute.Thank you again,Charlie for being the greatest A$$ these past 3yrs.

OP
OP
nana40hubby

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40

You see I forgot more... Tin Nugget and your beautiful A$$ who should be appointed as a goodwill ambassador for the A$$'es, and Gypsey and her two angels, BEF, and Cyn.... Put Tnet member list here I miss you all. If I have met you then you are a friend there is not one member that I haven't felt a bond with I just can't remember all of these names. Thank you for a great time and you are all welcome at my place anytime!

Charlie

gargamel

Greenie
Aug 15, 2008
Elba, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger

Charlie, you are a HOOT, can't wait to meet you, and ofcourse, all the other A$$'s.

Gargamel

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Charlie

MY wife keeps saying something about waiting for her first paycheck as the VP and buying some new shoes. :icon_scratch:

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Charlie your a hoot. :D Your also a first class guy to bring Nana so far when you were so exhausted. I think you so much. I wish I could of spent more time visiting with you.

Dan will make a great leader and I hope we get to see his fiddle in January.

Burdie

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hail to the new Chiefs!!!! :3some: :wav: :wave: :violent1: :blob6: :headbang:

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

Although it couldn't have happened to a better guy.....(and I was a little teary eyed at the cornation) I do hate to see an A$$ as great as you (Charlie) get dethroned so to speak.....it was again a pleasure and even though you probably had some sleep deprivation going for you....(which might have had something to do with your wet feet)....don't worry your secret is safe with me....lol. It just wouldn't be the same without ya.

Take care
Greg

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:D That was purdy funny, Charlie! :D BUTT, I'll have to say that I'm so relieved that you've finally resigned your position. I tell you all now, sometimes it was difficult being the first lady of the A$$es. :icon_queen:

Dan will make a fine leader, I'm sure of it! :icon_king:

Nana :icon_jokercolor:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Obviously the president and vice president (including darling sidekick Dylan) will be required to be there with us in FL....there was something stating former A$$ president and first lady were required to be in attendance, wasn't there? :icon_scratch: It was certainly an honor to meet everyone. I only wish there had been more time to spend with everyone!

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Ah... o...k... but we don't recall the official election results. ::) But if it's legit, well, who can object?? :-\ :-X :-[

HOWEVER ... the golden scepter must be passed officially. ::) No new President of the A$$e$ can be installed without the presence of the PP (Past President). So, in the view that the next meeting of the A$$e$ will be in Florida at January's end, the official ceremony will take place with the passing of the golden scepter, complete with ceremony, at that time.

There will be more forthcoming announcements when the President-elect elects to haul himself out of the bed to respond. Maybe tomorrow sometime ... he's watching LSU from the bed right now!

Thanks for the honors, ALL!

Noodle and Dan

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

I'm sure glad I'm a hunter not an A$$ LOL
Good luck Dan on your new appointed position

Sniffer

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Please record these procedings so those (like me) that wont be there can watch from afar!
The changing of times is always so special!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread