OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Los Angeles CA, Prescott AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
I wanted to update this because Im moving to AZ in early july. If there is anyone here who enjoys prospecting and would like a prospecting partner let me know. Im on the arizona prospecting forums also .

chiefneon

Mar 7, 2008
Howdy!

Wow, if you prospecting in Quartszite in July its got to dam hot! I just checked the weather an it showed to be 112 today and 114 tommor. An I though it was hot in Texas.

We'll be returning to Quartszite to winter there on the BLM land. Maybe we could get together then.

"Happy Trails"
chiefneon

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
I got in a car accident in colorado on thursday so I wont be prospecting for a while. I also wanted to update this because I didn't get the place in quartzsite. I decided to get a place in Winslow instead and I will be spending my winters and springs in AZ once Im able.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Jun 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6
Im finally out of the state of colorado. I thought I was going to be stuck there forever. Im glad Im not living in that state anymore.

jolene

Sep 7, 2009
Hi there! I am new to this site. Not sure about what I'm doing. My kids got me a goldbug 2 for Christmas. I am excited about getting started. I am a healthy older woman with plenty of stamina, but I am afraid of going alone in the desert. Could anyone tell me of a goup or club in the AZ area that I could contact about joining. Thank you so much.

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jolene said:
Hi there! I am new to this site. Not sure about what I'm doing. My kids got me a goldbug 2 for Christmas. I am excited about getting started. I am a healthy older woman with plenty of stamina, but I am afraid of going alone in the desert. Could anyone tell me of a goup or club in the AZ area that I could contact about joining. Thank you so much.
Where in AZ are ya?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread