Ohio guy near Sac the week of 14-21 want to go looking for gold?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

I am little more than an armature and will be in Woodland for a week would like join up with a good Christian Cache Treasure Hunter to see how you do it in CA! Would prefer to find one of those many lost robberies or ledges. I say find, not hunt because if its there I can find it. My device does excellent on depth and distance. Works on Gold, Silver, Aluninum, and Copper(no, its not not Divining rods, state of the art computerized stuff here). New thing the military is trying out. Very few of these out there. Very expensive too (made in USA). Let me know if you have done the research on a site you were sure of but the target was too deep to find with conventional MD or in too big of an area. I've found 6 Silver mines in KY, two in OH, and a cave with gold in Indiana. These were old (1700s) Indian silver mines. Been reading Terry's and other peoples stuff on CA and boy is there a lot of it! I can imagine some of you have some real leads on something that hasn't been found because of depth or too big of an area. Get me within 1/4 mile and I can find it. I know this sounds conceited it isn't I just don't have time to be humble about it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread