Great weekend

JIM in TN

Oct 26, 2004
MID TENNESSEE
Me and my son Dylan had a great time this past weekend.He found his first Civil War bullet and that made my day.I didn,t have much luck but did manage a three ringer ,a musket ball and one wonderful pull tab.I need to thank J.D. for allowing us to get together ,the landowners for their hospitality and everyone there who made us feel welcome.Maybe we can do again soon.I also everything goes alright with Steves hand.Jim in Tenn

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim I had a nice visit with you. Thanks. Your eyes lit up when you told the story about your son finding that bullet. That is what it is all about.

Burdie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah...love them bullets! I know the feeling! Great that you and your son got to hunt together and make some good finds!

Nana :)

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Jim, I must say it was a pleasure to meet you and your son. Give him my congrats on digging the bullet. I dug my FIRST one last year, about this time, and I'm probably older than YOU!

Anyway, maybe we can get together sometime. I can take you two to a couple of spots near Ft. Donelson, if you have a mind to.

Continued good luck

Roger

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Dylan. Congrats on y'all's finds!!

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread