Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some more stuff that might be interesting as prizes. Don't know if these are real or not, got them at a gift shop in Gettysburg a few years ago.
SAM_0277.JPG

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many ppl plan on bringing cameras?? Either Still camera, or video cameras?? I will have my kodak 1080p video camera. would like to have a rough idea so i know who to bug to post them up.lol..

I will be bringing a camera...This is going to be AWESOME!!! Thanks for all the time and energy you have invested in putting this together.
Bunker

big daddy

Tenderfoot
Jan 16, 2013
ocalasix said:
Anita,

Well welcome, and glad to see a new person joining the ranks of those of us here on Tnet!!..Welcome, any questions feel free to PM me, or ask away here...where are you guys from??

I'm new to this. Just trying this out

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you bunker!! and thank you baywalker for more cool prizes!!!!, i will be posting updated info tonight here hopefully or have RR post it in the official thread. Im hoping to get some good video from the hunt to make a pretty decent video,etc...wish time would fly already and get here!!!

surfmaid

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Pensacola Beach,FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280
Fisher CZ21 8"
Fisher CZ21 10"
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What's Up ??

Thank you bunker!! and thank you baywalker for more cool prizes!!!!, i will be posting updated info tonight here hopefully or have RR post it in the official thread. Im hoping to get some good video from the hunt to make a pretty decent video,etc...wish time would fly already and get here!!!

I just called and made reservations.Dan (the night man)tells me we won't be able to hunt the property next door because there is no insurance covering us.
I'm the hunt Mistress for my club & we carry a 1 million dollar policy just for this reason.
It's a yearly policy & the company sends a coverage letter for the date of the hunt to the property owner.
We pay $117.00 a year for the Policy.

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
surfmaid said:
I just called and made reservations.Dan (the night man)tells me we won't be able to hunt the property next door because there is no insurance covering us.
I'm the hunt Mistress for my club & we carry a 1 million dollar policy just for this reason.
It's a yearly policy & the company sends a coverage letter for the date of the hunt to the property owner.
We pay $117.00 a year for the Policy.

I will donate the first 25 bucks towards insurance!!! Let's make it happen!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to try to attend as well.........

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at getting a single day event policy. we do this all the time for other clubs I belong to.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok i spoke with grandma susie i got in touch with her via cell. This is what is going to happen as of right now with the neighbors property.

- He has no insurance on the property. But RR is sending me a copy of a waiver, Grandma susie is going to talk with the neighbor when she returns to see if he will approve a waiver. from tampa on monday evening. I will be calling her tuesday for an update from her.

Grandma susie is the one who we have arranged THIS event with, The neighbor offered his property, its woods, so RR and I talked and we are going to see if he will approve each of us signing a waiver releasing him from liability. I want to thank everyone for jumping up and offering up to help with trying to obtain insurance...lol...

With that being said , Grandma susie has another 30 acres or so next to her property thats wooded, and i will be posting up a screen capture of it shortly, so we also have that now as well...

and there is one more location that we have been given access to, it is county land, and i will only be revealing its location friday evening/saturday morning at sign in. But its full of history....also don't forget we can also detect mayo city park as well....

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as of right now , until Grandma susie speaks with the neighbor early next week, no need to discuss neighbors property till we hear from her.

surfmaid

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Pensacola Beach,FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280
Fisher CZ21 8"
Fisher CZ21 10"
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
as of right now , until Grandma susie speaks with the neighbor early next week, no need to discuss neighbors property till we hear from her.

Sorry ... Didn't mean to cause a stir.

I got reservations for Friday,Sat,& Sun nights. Will be bringing a friend along who doesn't hunt.
Told him he could probably Fish ~ But he's planning on bringing his guitar along instead.

Will take a look around & see what I can donate for prizes as well.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no worries, glad we found out now, grandma susie didn't know the neighbor came back over, they had already left for the RV event in tampa. Sweet see what u got for prizes, we can never have tooo many prizes!!!

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grandma susie is going to speak with neighbor when she gets back about the waiver.we still have 3 other spots..

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Traditional-Kingcake1.jpg I'll be bringing some Mardi Gras King Cakes to be served @ the meet & greet Friday evening, hopefully enough left to be served @ our hostess supper Saturday evening. Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

VTX

Dec 16, 2012
Beverly Hills Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be bringing a camera and will be glad to take some shots for you.

It also does video.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked with grandma susie and grandpa frank at the rv show in tampa today sounds like they are real excited to have us there . they also talked about the other 20 acres next to them . If you are in the tampa area this weekend you should stop in and see them at the fair grounds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread