VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Breno!! I see this is a relatively old post, but want'ed to reply and find out if you are still hunting!! I lived in Guadalajara, years ago and actually went to UAG for a while!! Gorgeous area and Very friendly people at the time!! In any event shoot me a note if you are still involved in the hobby!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Frankram72

Jan 10, 2013
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested Rafael Mujica

I'm Efrain Ramirez just move to San Pedro Tlaquepaque form Mississippi US and have 10 years mining expierence. i would like to get together and maybe start a group prospecting with the right people we can over look all the nagative thinking of violance in Mexico. and start something good.

timemachine

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000 / Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hola, did any of the sites produce anything worth revisiting? I know your post is a bit old now, but how did the hunt go? Anything worth sharing?

Johnny.Bravo

Dec 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Interested and Able to Travel

My name is Rafael Mujica, I got a degree as civilian engineer and live in Guadalajara Mexico.

Since I was teenager travel a lot to country places, also because of work, in those years I´ve heard and known of so many places and histories about gold and silver trasures.

Mexico has rich mineral resources, and during the early past century the common coin for use was made of silver, from back 1900s there were only gold and silver coins ( 6. Historia de la moneda y del billete en México ), due to revolutions and lack of safety people used to save their values, hidding their savings in pots, chests, boxes, bags, etc, at diferent places, underground, walls, many of those treasures savings were left hide unknown.

Well the fact is I have the knoledge of interesting places +7 to search, one abandoned spanish minning plantation, ruined houses at the countryside, a partially buried cave and also an old indian cementery large tumbs not digged yet.

I want to invite a serious partner, whom has the experience knoledge and technology equipment to search under the ground, a GPR would be the best.

If You are interested and are able to travel please let me know.

I am interested and able to travel.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 7 years old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread