Calling all A$$es II

nana40hubby

Jan 16, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nana40
Calling all A$$'es II

Abandoned Spouse Society
Well the trek for the 2nd annual A$$ convention is about to begin.... As one of the charter members of the A$$ society I am looking so forward to seeing all of my fellow A$$'es. I was informed last night that River Rat's A$$ has elected not to make the trip. I had no idea that being the head A$$ was so important to him (The bylaws clearly state that anyone not in attendance is scre.... uh elected by default to president and world leader of the A$$'es). Noodle I can't wait to see your A$$ again. And Ros I can't believe you are not going to let me see your A$$ again this year. I figured we hit it off so well last year that you would gladly let me see your A$$ but no... I guess you are still just a tad bashful but that is ok because you are bringing a stand in A$$. Have you informed your guest that she is an honorary member? Do you think she will still come? And are you gonna give me a ride in your new truck since I can't see your A$$? Dekalb I think I was told that you were not making the trip & if that is true I am very sorry because as I stated before you got one nice A$$. The car is packed and we are within 20 minutes of pulling out and I am so looking forward to seeing all the nice A$$'es in CALDWELL, KS! Look for the blue topped tent you should be able to tell where we are I will just leave it at that.

See ya in CALDWELL!!!!! :D

Shannon

Feb 25, 2005
Re: Calling all A$$'es II

Nana's A$$ is having a bad trip up. I just talked to them and he just got his very first SENIOR DISCOUNT on a drink!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL

Man, I really wish I was going <<<sigh>>>. Would love meeting all you nice folks!

vicki

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Shannon said:
Nana's A$$ is having a bad trip up. I just talked to them and he just got his very first SENIOR DISCOUNT on a drink!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ROFL ;D. Tell him to wash that grey right out of his hair. ;)

And before I forget---if that's the case, he's buying! ;D :D ;)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stoney56 said:
Shannon said:

My A$$ says that was just a once in a lifetime thing. ;D :D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stoney56 said:
Shannon said:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tell Charlie not to feel to bad what do these little teeny boppers know any--one over the age of 22 is old!

You guys are really making good time. ;D

And ask Jeff about the timessss hes been asked if he wants Sr. discount?LOL It's not a pretty sight. :o

Evy

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vic910 said:
Man, I really wish I was going <<<sigh>>>. Would love meeting all you nice folks!

vicki

We have an airport one mile out of town with lights!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Burdie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread