Az Future treasure hunt adventure - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Az Future treasure hunt adventure

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    80 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Another Arizona adventure I'd like to return to. A Treasure legend about a very high grade Gold float found near Tank pass in the Granite wash mountains. It looked like an easy target. As I approached from the east on 60, I would get out and signal with Gold. Using my GPS coordinates, a compass and protractor, I would transfer my signal line onto my GPS map. My first line drawn was just past Wenden, 10 miles away, then I signaled at Mcvay, then near Big Granite road, then at the end of Buttervalley farm road toward tank pass. I had to cross a couple washes and rain was threatening. I got a quick look around before being rained out. It's a very quartzy area with a few old mines in the nearby hills. I planned on returning during better weather, to locate what was signaling so far. It's a beautiful place to camp and explore. It's only Au ore I believe, but I'd sure like to see it. Would this adventure interest anyone? Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15750410197345191732269715012505.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	3.72 MB 
ID:	1775877  
    Last edited by dowser; Nov 29, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Jul 2006
    66 times
    i know the rr claims you are talking about very well. are you a member of the roadrunners.
    that entire area is under claim. also the iron dikes you spoke of can be seen from I17 around
    sunset point rest area looking west. there is gold back there, but again. its all under claim and
    extremely rough country. ever since the mid 2000s with gold prices going up even poor ground
    has been claimed up. things have changed

us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    80 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by leadnugget View Post
    i know the rr claims you are talking about very well. are you a member of the roadrunners.
    that entire area is under claim. also the iron dikes you spoke of can be seen from I17 around
    sunset point rest area looking west. there is gold back there, but again. its all under claim and
    extremely rough country. ever since the mid 2000s with gold prices going up even poor ground
    has been claimed up. things have changed
    I used to belong to RR , but haven't been in the area for a while. It was some interesting claim, all the holes. Most likely still active. And now I have a better idea where the dike I'm searching for might be. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links