Anybody Near Marshfield Massachusets ??

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
Anyone in Massachusets interested in hunting an old mill and the surrounding land. It's in Marshfield and the owners are interested in the hobby and in checking the untouched land they just purchased. They would need help with learning to detect. Also they are turning the old Mill house into a museum and would use the relics they find. It could be agroup hunt if it can be organized.

Reply if you are interested.

Thanks,
Harry

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Hello Harry,
Are you willing to take anyone from the city? I know some of the guys would be interested. I myself am. I've got a backup 250 for anyone to use if the owners want to get into it.

Best,
Ricardo

OP
OP
I_Dig_NYC

I_Dig_NYC

Jan 25, 2008
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm II
Ricardo_NY1 said:
Hello Harry,
Are you willing to take anyone from the city? I know some of the guys would be interested. I myself am. I've got a backup 250 for anyone to use if the owners want to get into it.

Best,
Ricardo

Hey Ricardo whats up? Yeah these people left me hanging, well not them, but this is a friend of a friend of a friend thing and they want to get into metal detecting and I was asked to help so I suggested a group hunt and was looking to get them connected with people from that area of Mass.. I actually had a few members of my metal detecting forum volunteer to go but So far i have not heard back anything from the land owners so it could be a dead issue. Listen it's supposed to be untouched by detectors and full of relics so they say. Great opportunity to make some real good finds I think.

Oh I see you still have not got rid of the Ace 250 too bad I thought you sold it by now. I remember seeing it on Ebay and thought you had it sold already. Hey I even tried to get you a buyer for it but they wanted a new one for their kid. Good luck with that I will keep you in mind if anybody is interested in one. If not it's a good loner machine or back up.

Let me know...

Harry...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread