thanks for letting me use your ACE 250 crackbadger

rockhound85

Oct 15, 2008
Mayo, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
hey everyone i am really new to metal detecting my first time was within the past 2 weeks when crackbadger came home to visit his family in FL. so he was showing me the ropes. and after 2 weeks of hunting whenever i had the time i got 1941 Quater, 1951 dime, 1935 buffalo nickel, 7 wheaties, mississippi tax commission token with the number 5 on it, and a token from Steinhatchee FLA. which reads R.K. Taylor & Company naval stores steinhatchee FLA. on the reverse it reads good for $1.00 in merchandise, have no clue how old it is all this stuff came from the same yard plus what crackbadger pulled out i will let him post his but the FL token is square and made out of copper it was 6 1/2 inches it the ground and i only found it b/c i was diggin every signal. i will be puttin pix up soon i just have to figure out how to crop them but it was awsome i have known crackbadger for along time and now he has me hooked on metal detecting. oh and like always i took him arrow head hunting and picked one up that he had walked over happens everytime

Upvote 0

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Good job. Can't wait to see the pictures. :thumbsup:

KG6YLL

UTcoinshootR

Mar 5, 2008
UT!
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, DFX300
No gold rings though huh? lol jk Very nice finds. Especially for just starting out.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allen said:
sounds like a bunch of nice finds with the ace 250, they are good machines...

:thumbsup:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum and hobby...get ready for the addiction.

Nice job Crackbadger.

NJ

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY NOW!!!

You just remember its 80/20 and plus theres an additional percentage for hunting with my machine, I think its like 98/2 LOL!! Yes you did great hunting. Now I expect you to get some good spots and hook me up homie, but I know you always do. Hopefully next time we meet youll find the gold and Ill get the arrowheads! Great hunting with you! Your a great friend!

Brandon
AKA CRACKBADGER

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so awesome to find something being the rookie. Now you have the bug and if you like to read post you will surely like this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread