Monday

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your not related to a friend of mine are you? We used to call him "Codlips". lol With a name like fishlips, I'm sure the babes are all over you!

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
wednesday

I dont think so. I'm a female. The reason i go bye fishlips is becouse I love to fish!! Alot of my friends call me fishlips!!!
And Bye the way my name is Annette :lol:

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, welcome!
You couldn't have picked a better hobby than this. I always have said that th'ing is exactly like fishing. You never know what your going to get from day to day. Went out on my lunch hr today expecting to get my usual $1 -$1.50 in change and got a full bottle of 45 sunscreen and a real nice heavy silver bracelet. Made my day! We have a lot of women in our club, they are mostly older 50-85, but they get out quite often. Have you tried join a club in your area? 8)

cyntexas

Apr 30, 2004
texas
there are a couple clubs in ft worth you could try i'm in denton and we have none here either and there is one i know of in dallas been looking for some hunting buddies myself without succes yet lol

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
Just wanted to let you know i found a club here in Irving where i live. Had a good time!!
Meet alot of nice people :) And They had a hunt right before the meeting. That was my first hunt That they bury money and you find . I found a little over a dollar in change. which was all silver. There was alto of people hunting!!! Any way i did have a good time ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread