1 More Hawaii hunt, 2 Gold w/diamonds, 4 Sterlings, anyone read Hebrew?

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
OK, so I thought the last hunt would be my last, but the waves have been tearing up the sand for the past week and I was itching to go one more time before I leave Hawaii. Glad I did, added two more Gold towards year end count. First ring was a small 14K ring with about a 5 point diamond, little thing. Second Gold was another Beautiful mans wedding or fashion ring, 14K yellow & white Gold with 5 diamonds acroos it. Also dug a tiny Sterling ring with a red stone, sterling earring, A nice Sterling bracelet and a Sterling ring written in Hebrew it looks like. Lots of writing on the inside also including a building with palm trees, looks like the wailing wall. Ended up with 83 coins, most of them green so the sand is really moving out here. Opposite of Florida I know. Nemerous "other" goodies, a buck knife, key chain, a couple of Junker earrings. Etc. Aloha all. and Happy Hunting. :wave: :wave:

Attachments

• 12-7-08-1.jpg
    12-7-08-1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 661
  • 12-7-08-2.jpg
    12-7-08-2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 658
  • 12-7-08-3.jpg
    12-7-08-3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 663
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats and enjoy your stay!!! HH, Mike

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Are you leaving Hawaii for good? Where are you going?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow...what a hunt!! Every single one of those rings is incredible!! Would love to know more about the one with the hebrew writing! Congrats on all your goodies!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Wow, the site of the next Notre Dame Bowl Loss! Great digs buddy...jgas

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds my friend.
Welcome home soon.We going for gold soon. :thumbsup:

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Really nice finds. It is exciting to see sand eroding away..... that is unless you live on the beach :-\ Since i don't live on the beach it looks exciting to me....... I see you use two detectors. I was considering getting the White's PI Pro as my next beach machine since I dig everything anyway. Could you tell us which metal detector you were using and how deep the targets were or how deep your two machines will pick up a gold ring?

thanks and Merry Christmas to ya, early.

HH, Ralph

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finderzzs said:
twistidd said:
Yes, I'm otta here. Going back to South Florida.

Congrats on some great finds. Hope to meet up with you sometime in Florida, I detect around Ft. Myers area at least 2 - 3 times a year.

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
petersra said:
Really nice finds. It is exciting to see sand eroding away..... that is unless you live on the beach :-\ Since i don't live on the beach it looks exciting to me....... I see you use two detectors. I was considering getting the White's PI Pro as my next beach machine since I dig everything anyway. Could you tell us which metal detector you were using and how deep the targets were or how deep your two machines will pick up a gold ring?

thanks and Merry Christmas to ya, early.

HH, Ralph
For salt water it's the PI Pro, I don't mind digging bobby pins, just don't want to miss the gold. Most were shallow as the sand was washing out. The small gold ring was about 12" deep though. I use a monster scoop :D

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
camb1 said:
finderzzs said:
twistidd said:
Yes, I'm otta here. Going back to South Florida.

Congrats on some great finds. Hope to meet up with you sometime in Florida, I detect around Ft. Myers area at least 2 - 3 times a year.
Likewise, I always love to hunt with new people, just shoot me an email when your in Fla.

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Very nice finds there from Hawaii!!

Good luck in FL!! :thumbsup:

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
For salt water it's the PI Pro, I don't mind digging bobby pins, just don't want to miss the gold. Most were shallow as the sand was washing out. The small gold ring was about 12" deep though. I use a monster scoop

Thanks for the info on PI vs your other units. I have struggled with which unit to get next. seems I can not really find real head to head depth comparisons between manufacturers or depth comparison of the individual units in their line by manufacturer. I was considering a Minelab, but I am almost convinced that the PI units will actually go deeper. I may put one on my Christmas wish list. :) Happy hunting. Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread