Cool Find!

bountyhunter04

May 7, 2006
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V
My most recent find was in a walmart in PA!..I recieved 3 wheat pennies back in my change and thought that to be unusual....so I asked the clerk if she would happen to have anymore, she said she was pretty sure she did and she found 20 more and a whole role!..I didnt even look at the role until I got home but the entire role was 1943 zinc pennies A1 Shape!!

Upvote 0

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
NICIE!!! :thumbsup:

I would have asked to see the dimes and quarters. Maybe some punk kid got into a family member's loot.

Sad when it happens.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice heads up on that find.

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool ;D My neatest experience was whe I was a cashier at Ames deptartment, store years ago. A lady came in my line and asked if I mind if she paid in change. I said ok,her total came to about 55.50. She paid in all silver quarters! She had more but she wouldnt tade me anymore. I bought them from the store and later sold them for silver(240.00). No rare dates,but I was in heaven that day!!!! She was going around the area and spending all her silver.A security guard,who worked there, said his daughter worked at a bank and brought in silver dollars! I would love have followed her around! Anyhow,keep looking for those change finds :wav:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread