TWO MORE RINGS

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit it hard again today. I found 30 P, 6 D, 6 Q, 1 N, I thinks that's like 43 coins. One of the pennies is a wheat, it's a 1951. I found about a pound of fishing sinkers. 1/16 of an oz at a time. I also dug the two rings pictured. The one is very thin but silver. The other is very heavy with a huge 925 on the inside. The ring is black from being under water for so long. I dug it about 6 feet from the waters edge. As the water is very low. The 250 rang it as a pulltab/Nickel at six inches. It was close to that depth but I'm so glad it wasn't anther pulltab....

Thanks for looking

Kermit

Attachments

• tn_DSC01846.JPG
    tn_DSC01846.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your finds!

;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!

HH

Lonewolfe

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounded like a pull tab, no kidding? My detector goes off like a fire alarm when it is over silver of any kind! There never has been any doubt when I find silver, I know what it is before I ever dig! Now gold, no telling what that sounds like. The only two gold objects I have found was a mans wedding band, 10k and a necklace, 14k. The wedding band sounded like something between a pull tab and a penny and the necklace was in the same hole as a zinc penny, couldn't tell 'em apart. I have run static tests on my 14k wedding band and it rings in somewhere between a zinc cent and a regular cent. Usually the first notch to the left of a regular cent. I think that notch is pretty accurate on my detector because I have not found any really big gold items and have never had anything else to ring up in that notch. Oh, I have 2 Garrett detectors. JIM

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always nice to find some silver!! 8)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice silver looks older.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread